Home Front: A Memoir From WW II
Available in Paperback, Kindle and Audiobook!
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- from Emil Stefanik b. 1938 My grandfather was from Cleveland. He owned a clothing store and held …Read More »
- (Author is unknown ) World War II made me love this country because there was a spirit …Read More »
- (52- 20 was a subsection of the GI bill. It promised $20 a week for 52 weeks …Read More »