Home Front: A Memoir From WW II
Available in Paperback, Kindle and Audiobook!
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- Albert Scioffi b. 1936 My sister, Alice Mary, had a boyfriend who joined the army. Before he …Read More »
- Something of value Jane Kinkade b. 1935 I grew up in a small town near Dallas. …Read More »
- (It’s summer and time for re-runs. Here is an earlier post from Col. Bob Mosely, brother of …Read More »