Home Front: A Memoir From WW II
Available in Paperback, Kindle and Audiobook!
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- By Richard Sexson b. 1949 The first of two posts I was born in 1949. That made …Read More »
- Several of you have asked to be notified when Home Front A Memoir from WWII is released …Read More »
- By Joseph Altman b. 1935 When most of us who were there at the time think about …Read More »