Home Front: A Memoir From WW II
Available in Paperback, Kindle and Audiobook!
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- Parachutes for their Sons At Pioneer Parachute is was really possible to pack a parachute for your …Read More »
- Everywhere you went during the war there was something that could scare a little kid. Tina Bouchard …Read More »
- by Michael Cranton b. 1936 My family ran a small beachfront resort – today you would …Read More »