Home Front: A Memoir From WW II
Available in Paperback, Kindle and Audiobook!
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- Comments :Pete: Thanks so much for all the “memoirs” you’ve published from WWII. These memoirs from those …Read More »
- by Gail Broadman b. 1934 My brother, Raymond, the oldest, went into the Army as soon as …Read More »
- It sounds like a joke about Okies moving from Oklahoma to California, but we did. Several people …Read More »