Home Front: A Memoir From WW II
Available in Paperback, Kindle and Audiobook!
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- Kids helping the war effort By Janet Olmstead b. 1932 I’m glad to talk about a memory …Read More »
- from Julia Anton Wiggins Here is a story about what some in my family experienced during World …Read More »
- On March 12, 1943 The Office of Price Administration (OPA) announced the following Each person regardless of …Read More »