Home Front A Memoir From WW II
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- As a child of the greatest generation I was not involved in scrap and paper drives but, …Read More »
- “Do your part,” was a sign we saw all around Aiken. by J. Devine b. 1932 …Read More »
- During the war my dad was Traffic Manager at the General Motors plant in Linden New jersey. …Read More »