Home Front A Memoir From WW II
This website tells stories about a special time in America. .. and we want your stories!
We are the last ones who can remember –
- The war – rationing, saving tin foil, working together, pride and patriotism
- The post war boom – full store shelves, housing developments, the fabulous 50s, the time before TV, a time when we all felt safe.
Don’t let those times be forgotten. It’s up to you!
We want your stories to share with others so that more can remember, some can learn and none will forget!
Click here to share your story!
Join us to remember, share and learn.
- I lived in Boston, not far from the airport and Navy Yard. By John Peterson b. 1937 …Read More »
- This is the third of four posts from Nancy Hubener Warner b.1937 In August of 1944 my …Read More »
- Peter Onksen b. 1937 A very big memory for me during WWII was seeing a Japanese Zero …Read More »